• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Drunk attempt's to ride crocodile

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
And I thought I did daft things when I was drunk:

Australian drunk survives attempt to ride crocodile

A drunk man who climbed into a crocodile enclosure in Australia and attempted to ride a 5m (16ft) long crocodile has survived his encounter.

The crocodile, called Fatso, bit the 36-year-old man's leg, tearing chunks of flesh from him as he straddled the reptile.

He received surgery to serious wounds to his leg and is recovering in hospital, police say.

He had been chucked out of a pub in the town of Broome for being too drunk.

The man, Michael Newman, climbed over a fence and tried to sit on the 800kg (1,800lb) saltwater crocodile.
Really? He was THAT drunk that he thought this was a good idea?! I am glad he survived but what a prat! I just hope the Crocodile does not get put down for this.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow what a stupid thing to do. I would pass out long before I got drunk enough to do that. Glad it didn't kill him.