• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

"Drum roll please" - Gonna fly now!'

Shumba

Registered Member
Hey, no idea where that title came from...
My name is Mickey and I am 20 years of age and from the UK (Northern Ireland). And am currently living in London, England. I love all sorts of things including Japanese cartoons and Boxing.

I love to workout and listen to Jimi Hendrix and Dubstep, my occupation for the last year and a half has been being a Fireman. I hope we all get along well.
- Mickey.​

Dabs

Registered Member
Great intro Mickey! Hope you enjoy your time here and I think you are already awesome, you are a fireman!

Shumba

Registered Member
Haha, thank you very much! It's hard work though; you have to be at the peak of your fitness all the time.

Shumba

Registered Member
Thanks Jeanie! I agree, I love Jimi Hendrix, not only for his guitar playing but for his lyrics as well!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Dubstep ftw! :D Hello and welcome to GF! I know you guyz got tons of snow cause even Heathrow was having probs. :-o Do you like Cage The Elephant or Arctic Monkeys? Do you like building snow monsters?

Shumba

Registered Member
Yeah I love Dubstep! And yeah, we got way too much snow, you can have some of it if you like! I don't mind Arctic Monkeys! And I hate building snow monsters! ;D Once again, have some!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hey Mickey, glad you could join us. And thanks for the musical tip; I had not heard of this Jimi Hendrix. :shifteyes:

I might know what "Shumba" is from, though! The word is sung in an old, obscure Bob Dylan song:

All along the wot? Shumba!
Princes kept the view
While the women came and went
Barefoot servants, too

Shumba

Registered Member
Jimi Hendrix is amazing, I really recommend you listen to him! And I'm not sure about the Bob Dylan song! Haha, I myself just used the African name which I love; it means Lion.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Yeah I love Dubstep! And yeah, we got way too much snow, you can have some of it if you like! I don't mind Arctic Monkeys! And I hate building snow monsters! ;D Once again, have some!
I dont get why but snow monsters are way under-appreciated. :( That's cool though cause I'll def see u in the Techno & Dance Music thread! :nod: Btw, that's the second time I heard that name, Hendrix. I prolly needa check him at youtube. Well, him and Bob Dylan. You should def check the Techno & Dance music thread! :) There's tons of awesome youtube links there!