• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Drum Hero!?!?!?

huffman0

Good Idea? Drum Hero? I think it'd be a lot of fun... Then maybe they could get like a band hero and get a multi tap hooked up and you could hook up a virtual band of like 3-4 players. It'd be awesome!!!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
They're already planning a game that will have drums, bass, guitar, and a singer. I think it's from Neversoft, but I can't be too sure right now.

wiilike117

Registered Member
band hero would be awesome! haha it'd probably be hard to pass the songs if you had a stinker in the group though :p

IncaWarrior08

Yeah Rock Band should be pretty good and it is said and I qoute "If you played the game for several months, and you're playing on hard or expert, then you're really playing the drums, We could sit you down at a real drum set and have you start playing. Thats, as a pay off of playing a video game, is f---ing incredible!" says co founder Rigopulos. That should tell you that the drums are going to be incredible!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I find that these types of games require so much practice to become really good that you may as well be practicing a real instrument. ;)

I never cared much for any of the "hero" games.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, but they're good fun, and great for dexterity.