• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Driving ticket

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you ever gotten a speeding, parking, ect. ticket?

I’ve gotten three parking tickets, none the which I fought for, but never gotten a speeding ticket. I’ve got pulled over randomly close to ten times, though.

Twitch

Registered Member
I got a few parking tickets during college when I parked near campus when I wasn't supposed to. It was a ridiculous amount of money for a parking pass when I only lived a few blocks away, but there were some days during a Vermont winter when I really didn't want to walk.

I challenged the one speeding ticket I got and had it removed.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Never had a speeding or parking ticket which is amazing because I use to have such a lead foot.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm knocking on wood as I post this, but I've never gotten any kind of ticket and I've never even been pulled over. I was in one accident when I was 16, but otherwise no problems.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I've only gotten a ticket for an accident that was my fault. I was making a left turn and I couldn't see very well because of the sun. I pulled out in front of someone and they hit the front passenger tire. No one was hurt, luckily. I've never had a speeding or parking ticket.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I've only ever gotten one parking ticket and that was because I didn't feed the meter ONE time in college. Other than that I've never gotten any kind of speeding ticket (even though I drive like a lunatic in the morning) or any other kinda driving citation. In fact, I don't even think I've ever been pulled over. Probably helps that I'm like the least non-threatening looking person ever haha.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
You know what's more interesting? You creeping every post I make and making sure I know that you do it, either by tagging me or quoting me. Drink some bleach, why don't you?

PS. I make almost all of my posts from either my smartphone or the Mac at work, both which are notoriously bad with autocorrect and predictive text. But thanks for the grammar lesson, neckbeard.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
You know what's more interesting? You creeping every post I make and making sure I know that you do it, either by tagging me or quoting me. Drink some bleach, why don't you
oh my God... funny on so many levels. You don't even know the half of it.

PERSON WHO DOESNT LIKE BEING QUOTED... NOTED said:
PS. I make almost all of my posts from either my smartphone or the Mac at work, both which are notoriously bad with autocorrect and predictive text. But thanks for the grammar lesson, neckbeard.
Don't care. I see a big red joke opportunity screaming at me, and I take it. That was WAY too tempting and not the least bit personally insulting. HAD TO. HAD.... TO...