Drivers Test!!...

Katgirl1991

Registered Member
well im waiting here at home until its time to leave so i can take my drivers test....Im nervous as ever for some odd reason but a lot of teachers at my school told me yesterday not to be surprised if i don't pass the first time.

Don't worry, you should be good. Just remember to OVERLY do things. Such as, when you come to a stop sign, make sure you stick your neck out and look both ways, then look again before you go. When I had mine, she said I didn't look enough and gave me minus points. >:\

R1pperZ

Registered Member
I'm sure she's talking about Drivers Ed. allot of schools do the driving tests out side of class. Don't sweat it if you fail since they will fail you for stupid reasons. I failed my first time since I didn't physically put my hand on the back of the passenger seat to look behined me wile I reversed, It was so lame I might not have failed if I didn't bitch out the instructor for being such an ass.

Katgirl1991

Registered Member
Actually i was actually talking about my drivers test...I never took drivers ed but then again i didn't really need it. Oh by the way...I PASSED!!!...i actually got to drive home alone from a party (got back a few minutes ago).

I think i scared the driver test lady though....when i went to turn a corner if there would have been a car then i would have gotten in an accident....but all went well...except for when i had to parallel park. I had this big truck (look down...94' F150 Ford Truck) She asked me if i ever parallel parked in the truck. I said 'no its so big my parents don't want me to'....

You should only be required to parallel park if you live in a big city. At least that's what I think anyways... =P

Katgirl1991

Registered Member
Hey now thats a nice idea....oh well though....most places in the small town that i live in you have to parallel park anyways...its ok though...i can find a none parallel parking place...Its fun driving by myself though...like i still can't have the music that loud like my sis can but it works out...so yeah as long as i can finally go places without having to have someone drive me im fine and its great to know that all i need is permission now from my parents in order for me to leave.