Drive Thru?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

When you go to a fast food restaurant that as a drive thru and your driving do you go through the drive thru or you go inside?

Personally I never got to the drive thru I usually always go inside, even if it's really cold outside. I don't know why, it's just the way I've always done it.

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I never ever use the drive thru unless I just wanna get it and eat it at home or something, but 99% of the time I go inside to eat.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I prefer to just go inside and get it, even if I don't plan on eating there. Are people really so lazy that they can't get out of their cars and walk 50 feet anymore? You're eating fast food. Get out and burn at least a few calories.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yeah I don't like going through drive thrus :-/ I dunno why really. Good job I'm usually not the person driving, nobody else I know seems to mind it.

5. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I usually go to the drive thru. I make a quick meal out of fast food and go through to grab my food. I just eat it while whoever drives me whereever we're going. I do sometimes go into the place though, but not a lot.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd much much rather go inside instead of hitting the Drive Thru. Theres just something I prefer about a face to face conversation with the person who will be sending in my order. That and I've been burned way to many times in a Drive Thru... nobody ever gets those friggin orders correct!

I'll take the extra minute or two to park and walk inside if it saves me an extra 5 to turn around and tell them they screwed my drive thru order up.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

They always, always fuck up the drive through orders, no matter what restaurant you're at.

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I go inside to order and pick up my food. it never fails that i get the old fries or wrong order when I use the drive thru.
    I know several people who work at fast food places and they have all told me that you get the older food when you use the drive thru, because by time you get home it's too late to go back so most people just eat it.

9. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I've been through Drive Thrus, but I don't make a habit out of it. It's usually when there's someone else in the car with me who wants to go, otherwise I'm fine with queueing up inside.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Drive Thru is convenient when you have kids. You don't need to spend so much time unstrapping/strapping them, putting on jackets etc, just so they can wait for you inside the restaurant while you order (assuming you can't leave them in the car with an adult). It's also convenient when the restaurant provides crappy parking space or when you can see there's a long line inside for waiting (and you're in a rush). It's more preferable to wait sitting down and usually faster to place the order. BUT they do mess up with the orders often. I know we're supposed to check the order before but something about having a line of cars behind you makes you want to just move on and hope the order was complete.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009