• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Drive Angry

Konshentz

Konshentz
YouTube - Drive Angry - Official Trailer [HD]

Milton has broken out of Hell to prevent the cult that murdered his daughter from sacrificing her baby. He is being pursued by 'The Accountant', a supernatural operative of Satan who has been sent to bring Milton back to Hell.
I hate Cage. This movie looks ridiculously cheesy. But for some reason, I actually want to see it. I definitely wouldn't go to the theater (unless someone else way paying) but I'll definitely give this a rent. Mindless action and a hot chick are pretty important ingredients for an entertaining popcorn movie. Haha.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Like you, I don't care for Cage, but this has potential to be entertaining for sure.

Impact

V.I.P.
Is that 406 from Zombieland?

I want to see this. Senseless action + supernatural = Good times. And I actually don't mind Cage, even if he does play the same character no matter what the film.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Is that 406 from Zombieland?
Yes it. She looks incredible in this.

I want to see this. Senseless action + supernatural = Good times. And I actually don't mind Cage, even if he does play the same character no matter what the film.
It's actually pretty funny... he has the same tone and facial expressions when he's playing a family man or a man who has escaped from Hell or a crooked detective or Ghost Rider.

The range this man has is incredible. :lol: