Drinking At Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by English-Emo-Boy, Dec 26, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Do any of us celebrate Christmas by getting hammered?

How much do you generally drink during the Christmas period?

I only ever get hammered on Christmas eve and New Year's Eve and this year will be the same.

I don't think I drink a great deal more at Christmas than any other time of the year. The only difference would be gulping wine all day at home which is something I don't really do normally.

2. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I don't think Christmas is about drinking, But i do know people use Christmas as a excuse to drink more. Including me. I'm not a big drinker but have drunk when i normally don't. I wouldn't drink to the state of hammered. Had a few last night and intend having a few more this evening.

3. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I got hammered Christmas eve,but apart from a drink with my old man today i wont be drinking at all until new years and even then it will be a couple.

The ex and myself made an agreement,i got Christmas eve where she watched the nippers and i would watch them on new years while she has a good drink.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I never drank on Christmas. The only holiday I ever kind of drank on was Thanksgiving a few years ago and it doesn't really count.

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I had a few but I didn't go to crazy. New years is the time for that :D

6. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Can't say as I usually get drunk on xmas but I need something to deal with my family even though I'm only there for a short period of time because they'll make anybody feel like crap.

7. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

no, i dont drink at christmas, i feel it kinda spoils it if you get drunk. i think christmas is better celebrated sober... i had one bottle of WKD on christmas eve and that is all that i have drank over the christmas period

new years i guess ill have a few

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I drank on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Boxing Day. :lol: 3 of the 4 times I was drunk enough to start calling people.

9. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I got pretty trashed for most of december. Christmas was somewhere in there.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I didn't really drink an awful lot this Christmas. I just had a few glasses of Bucks Fizz and that was all! I usually spend all of Christmas day with a drink in my hand but I didn't do that this year for some reason.