• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Drew McIntyre

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seems like he’s really matured since leaving the WWE. And now he’s making a name for himself again with NXT. I’m sure he will eventually be called up to the big roster. He was once known as “The Chosen One”. How do you think he will fair in his second run? Do you think he gets a massive push? Or he will be a mid-career.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have always liked Drew and I am glad he's getting another chance to run with it here in the WWE / NXT

He is not someone who ever blows me away with his in ring skills or promos but everything seems somewhat above average. I dunno what he'll do on the main roster but he's got the skills to hang.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have always liked Drew and I am glad he's getting another chance to run with it here in the WWE / NXT

He is not someone who ever blows me away with his in ring skills or promos but everything seems somewhat above average. I dunno what he'll do on the main roster but he's got the skills to hang.
In addition, he has a tremendous look of a World Champion. I could see why Vince loved him from the beginning.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Drew has been able to build himself on the indy scene. Not every WWE release can achieve that the way he did. Right now, only Cody has been able to reinvent himself the same way Drew McIntyre did.

The difference is purely mental; Drew was still very young in his first run. Now, he's matured. He is ready to take the spotlight so this second main roster run - if he gets one - should be a formality.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Baseball 2
Millz Wrestling 3
KSpiceFantastic Wrestling 9
Millz Wrestling 21
viLky Wrestling 2