• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dreams

D

doingbrutalthings

I have had one dream where my grandma was in the hospital because of cancer and I was the only one in the room with her and she died. One month later my grandma was in the hospital and me, my brother, my sister and my mom were the only part of my family in the hospital with her. While my mom and my siblings were using the phone in the hospital, I was in the room with my grandma holding her hand and then she just passed away and my mom and the rest of my family came. So in a way I do believe that dreams mean something and something they can be really messed up.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think good dreams are just things that you really want or truly believe will happen, played back as a real scene in your head. Some people believe that they saw something outrageous because they themselves really wanted to see it, like aliens or ghosts. If you really miss your deceased grandmother, you might have seemingly real images of her walking around because it's a very strong desire in your head.

Bad dreams, I think, are your fears and such, played back in a seemingly real occasion in your mind. If you're afraid of the Boogeyman, and you truly believe he's waiting in your closet, then you'll start seeing things that only you can see.

Dreams reflect on how strong the feelings are for something to occur, realistic or not.

S

Sorayoushi

I read in a book once that children have dreams of their desires. For people older than 12 should have dreams that concerns people from their life. For example, I dreamt dreams that included my 5th grade class. For one of them, we went a hot spring resort and went in with our clothes on...
Dream do have meanings. Once, I had a dream that my science teacher was giving me a test and I failed. I almost did fail that quiz she gave us(to the whole class).
Also, when you feel something in s dream, you usually feel it from real life. For example, when you're falling in a dream, you usually find yourself on the floor.
-for vince- Yea, I once woke up crying because something sad happenned in my dream. I don't remember what because I wasn't in REM(Random Eye Movements?) mode.

Hinata

La Coquette
Well I have to bring this up since this seems to happen in some of my dreams (more so when I was a teenager than now)

But every once in a while I will have a dream and see certain figures wearing certain colors or certain setups with people standing about in different positions...

Maybe a month of 2 later I will see exactly what I dreamed, but in real life, even if its for less than 10 seconds. But that part of the dream will become apparant and stick with me. If freaks me out to see some type of De Ja Vu.

Anyone else here have clairavoyant dreams? :-[

Malificus

Likes snow
Hinata said:
Maybe a month of 2 later I will see exactly what I dreamed of even if its for less than 10 seconds. But that part of the dream will become apparant and stick with me. If freaks me out to see soe type of De Ja Vu

Anyone else here have clairavoyant dreams?
I've never had clairvoyant dreams, but I have had dream Deja vu. Where the better part of multiple dreams were the exact same. Or where a dream will repeat the exact same sequence three or more times.