• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dreams

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never saw it that way bLuR very well said. One time I had a really bad dream and it ended up by me crying and I woke up and I was crying like crazy. So what you just said about the walls can be true. It's weird how it works cause you can't really control them but you want too.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

A lot of alien abudctions are people that are still awake and asleep at the time. They are aware that they are awake, but cannot move at all, and feel as if something is keeping them from moving. When in reality they just cant move because part of the brain, and their body is still asleep. So they believing that aliens, ghosts, etc, are holding them down or taking them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That actually happened to me once. I couldnt move a muscle it was crazy. It lasted like 5 minutes and my dog was sleeping in my bed and it just started to bark and I was hearing her but I couldn't do anything. I was actually scared. That's why I say there's so weird you can't control anything.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yah I know, its happened to be several times, but I dont panic, haha I actually enjoy trying to struggle to move, it is fun. I've know that that happens from time to time, so it doesnt bother me.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Thats what I was talking about, people are dreaming, but awake at the same time, so they see aliens, etc.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It happend to me for the first time so I had no clue what was happening.....it was a very strange feeling.   Dreams can also be fun aswell, you dream about being a sports athlete and winning the big game.  I wish that could be true lol.  But i'll look into that dreams site, it intrigues me.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

barfootboards said:
what does that have to do with seeing aliens
Some people are just paranoid, so when they have those type of dreams where they are awake, and cant move, then they feel as if something is holding them down. Aliens and ghosts tend to pop in first.

Bar, START USING PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING! LAST WARNING!

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
I have had those dreams also. But i didnt know it was a dream untill now. I thought u was being held to my bed