Dreams about GF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twitch, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Has anyone had a dream that featured General Forum?

I bring this up because just the other day, GF was in my dreams.

I had one of those dreams that just jumps around, no real point to it. But GF was in it because I somehow found out my sister goes on General Forum.

Pretty weird.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yes, I've dreamt of several members here (either their real faces or their avatars) and sometimes when I overstay at the arcade, I dream of the games.

3. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I have had about 3 dreams with various members of GF in them... Yet none of them had anything to do with the website itself... and 2 of the main people in 2 different dreams I have never really talked to a day in my life. :shifteyes:

4. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Ok, y'all can talk about dreaming about me, I know I'm irresistable:p j/k

I have dreamt about Tetris, I was playing a lot some time back trying to see if I could catch Echo's high score, alas I could not. Other than that, nope.

Chaos and Nixola like this.
  5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

It feels really nerdy to admit but yes, i've had dreams featuring GF. The most recent was just that I logged onto GF during a dream, but I remember one a while back where me and some other people were in a fight, and our opponents heads were the avatars of the GF mods...:shake:

Chaos likes this.
  6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Deer me, I've blundered into the "You know you've been on GF too much" thread.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

lmao :lol: that's kinda creepy..

Yep, 2 dreams, featuring 4 members. They were pretty mundane though so I won't go in to detail.

8. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I've had quite a few dreams about GF. I'll often have dreams about looking for a computer to log in at in order to check my PMs. I also have had dreams about various members. There have been appearances by Philly, Babe Ruth, Mal, Angelspeak, and maybe some others that I am forgetting.

9. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

No. Give or take more sleepness nights on GF and I just might. *shudders*

10. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I have. I dream of political debates with various members... a little off topic but here lately I've been having dreams of COD 5 :lol:

Maybe cuz I've been playing it a lot.