Dreams about GF

Twitch

Registered Member
Has anyone had a dream that featured General Forum?

I bring this up because just the other day, GF was in my dreams.

I had one of those dreams that just jumps around, no real point to it. But GF was in it because I somehow found out my sister goes on General Forum.

Pretty weird.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes, I've dreamt of several members here (either their real faces or their avatars) and sometimes when I overstay at the arcade, I dream of the games.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I have had about 3 dreams with various members of GF in them... Yet none of them had anything to do with the website itself... and 2 of the main people in 2 different dreams I have never really talked to a day in my life. :shifteyes:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Ok, y'all can talk about dreaming about me, I know I'm irresistable:p j/k

I have dreamt about Tetris, I was playing a lot some time back trying to see if I could catch Echo's high score, alas I could not. Other than that, nope.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
It feels really nerdy to admit but yes, i've had dreams featuring GF. The most recent was just that I logged onto GF during a dream, but I remember one a while back where me and some other people were in a fight, and our opponents heads were the avatars of the GF mods...:shake:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
It feels really nerdy to admit but yes, i've had dreams featuring GF. The most recent was just that I logged onto GF during a dream, but I remember one a while back where me and some other people were in a fight, and our opponents heads were the avatars of the GF mods...:shake:
Deer me, I've blundered into the "You know you've been on GF too much" thread.

I remember one a while back where me and some other people were in a fight, and our opponents heads were the avatars of the GF mods...:shake:
lmao :lol: that's kinda creepy..

Yep, 2 dreams, featuring 4 members. They were pretty mundane though so I won't go in to detail.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I've had quite a few dreams about GF. I'll often have dreams about looking for a computer to log in at in order to check my PMs. I also have had dreams about various members. There have been appearances by Philly, Babe Ruth, Mal, Angelspeak, and maybe some others that I am forgetting.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I have. I dream of political debates with various members... a little off topic but here lately I've been having dreams of COD 5 :lol:

Maybe cuz I've been playing it a lot.