Dreamer leaves WWE

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't have a source right now since I'm at work, but Tommy Dreamer as asked for his release from the WWE.

I've been a fan of Dreamer since his Old ECW days, he showed so much passion when he stepped into that ring and he took a lot of bumps along the way.

He'll be missed.

2. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I don't blame him at all he was treated like shit virtually his whole tenure with WWE.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll disagree with that, he got a ECW Title push, obviously he wasn't as big as he was on the Old ECW, but that's because he was one of the faces of that company. He knew when he signed with the WWE it wouldn't be the same, but he still put on a heck of a show for the fans each time he stepped into that ring.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Wasn't really an ECW fan nor a Dreamer fan, however I did catch a YouTube video of him recently and he was looking good in the ring.

Possibly going to TNA, Japan, retiring?

5. Anthony1975

Yes he got a push, only because his contract was legitimately running out and Vince didn't want him signing for the opposition. I hope TNA signs him because I think he still has something to offer, perhaps in the way of Hardcore type matches with Raven, Stevie Richards and Abyss.

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

He was only good for a hardcore match in all honesty, otherwise he wasn't that great in the ring.

I don't blame the guy, he's been going no where in the WWE since he joined, so good luck to him with whatever he does in the future.

7. Anthony1975

I wouldn't even be surprised to see him join CZW as they have a lot of Hardcore Wrestling going on.

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I hope he doesn't join CZW. Dreamer shouldn't have to destroy himself at this stage in his career and CZW is an awful company. Supposedly, one WWE souce thinks Dreamer is indeed headed to TNA

Personally i think Dreamer is something that TNA doesn't need. And if he does go there i can't see him being used very much. Though i guess some people wouldn't mind seeing Tommy Dreamer vs Cactus Jack one more time, i wouldn't really want to.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I've always liked Tommy but was never a huge fan. Sounds like he's well liked backstage and is a good employee.

I dont think he's the type of guy TNA should target to wrestle that much but maybe he'd be a nice mouthpiece for someone.

10. Anthony1975

As I said earlier he would have a good feud with Raven and Stevie Richards.