• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dream Wrestlemania XXVIII Card

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Ok. So I know that WMXXVII is now just behind us, but now is the time, I think, to go out there with your dream WMXXVIII card!

What matches do you want to see?
What matches do you think you will see?
What kind of gimmick match will you see?

Rock announced that he will be facing Cena in a match at WM28. No lie. The main event of WM28 will be Cena/Rock. They better keep the momentum going on this one...

My Dream Card:

Cena/Rock
Miz/Austin (WHY NOT?)
WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. HHH (HHH winning the Rumble, btw)
WHC: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison and Randy Orton

That's all I can think of now..

viLky

ykLiv
o-- CM Punk vs. Austin - Straight Edge vs Beer guzzling Austin
o-- Sin Cara vs Daniel Bryant
o-- The Miz (c) vs John Morrison -- WWE Championship match
o-- Jack Swagger vs Alberto Del Rio (c) -- World Championship w/ Swagger being a face
o-- Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker
o-- Awesome Kong vs Trish Status
o-- Money In The Bank match
o-- Rock vs Cena

Yeah, that will do. I sort of feel bad I didn't add a tag team championship match on the line, but... meh, maybe we'll get better tag teams to show up before the next mania. If so, I'll alter my card.

Stone Cold(F) vs. Wade Barrett(H).
Jack Swagger(H) vs. Sheamus(F).
CM Punk(H) vs. The Miz(F) - Title vs. Title. A great chance to unify them.
Sin Cara(F) vs. Daniel Bryant(H).
Alberto Del Rio(F) vs. John Morrison(H).
Undertaker(H) vs. Triple H(F) 3. Either HIAC or A Stretcher Match.
The Rock(F) vs. Cena(H).

(F) = Face. (H) = Heel.

I seriously doubt they'll have Taker vs. Barrett at WM, more like at a smaller ppv. And i'm sure Cena won't make a Heel turn, but I can still hope for the best.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Stone Cold vs Randy Orton
Undertaker vs Chris Jericho
Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio
The Rock vs Cena

I am pretty sure that The Miz will face Austin in the near future, and more than likely it will be Triple H vs Undertaker part 3 in which I wouldn't mind.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Stone Cold vs Randy Orton
Undertaker vs Chris Jericho
Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio
The Rock vs Cena

I am pretty sure that The Miz will face Austin in the near future, and more than likely it will be Triple H vs Undertaker part 3 in which I wouldn't mind.
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I agree. Trips/Taker III is probably the best scenario outside of Jericho/Taker which would be good...

But now I am starting to think that Jericho will return face and feud with Punk or Miz.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Autos 13
HabsMike25 Wrestling 7
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 8
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
StroShow Wrestling 16