Dream Team?

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
We lost to Greece for crying out loud! What a joke these overpaid primadona's are.

Hoosier.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I cant bloody believe that United States of America lost to Greece

Well..At least they tried their best and Kobe didnt do much

M

Midnight

Greece is actually not that bad of a team at all. They played as a TEAM. It doesn't matter if they have NBA players or not, the United States made too many mistakes down the stretch and it cost them the game. It doesn't matter who you put on the United States squad, they have to be motivated to play and they have to play hard.

Yes, defense is a weakpoint on the American squad and is obviosly something that needs to be addressed. At the same time, defending takes motivation and I thought guys like Dwyane Wade, Lebron would relish that opportunity.

Offensively, the United States almost every game of the World Championships had a crappy start and picked it up from there. They need to come out and make a statement in these games at the getgo. Sure they didn't have too many shooters but they were doing a good job at times breaking most teams' zone defense. Outside shooting is a premium in this tournament and well the United States should look more into it.

Even with an extensive selection, the United States is still beatable. There are obvious holes that need to be filled and the next time around Colangelo will see that. As for the World Championships, a great chance to claim victory has just gone out the window against Greece.

M

McLaren

Hoosier Daddy said:
I don't think Kobe would have helped them much yesterday. They looked like a bunch of ball hog street ball thugs.

Hoosier.
trust me he would have helped....did they have any real veterans like Duncan, AI and Kobe on the squad???? NOPE

M

Midnight

onez88888888 said:
If Kobe would play they would play as a team even less
Kobe does have the ability to pass the ball. It would be interesting to see how the coaching staff responds to his individual abilities though. Would they tell the man to pass the ball?
We can only wait until next summer's olympic qualifier to see.
The main reason why last year he decided he wasn't going to pass the ball was because he felt his teamates were not ready and he needed to do all he could do to win a game.

I

Illosophee

DRXX said:
I cant bloody believe that United States of America lost to Greece

Well..At least they tried their best and Kobe didnt do much

He's not even on the team, you dumbass. Don't pretend like you know the US team now, okay? Just stop acting like you're a basketball fan. No offense, man, but you claiming that "Kobe didn't do much" proves that you're just here to pretend like you know what's going on.