• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dream Matchups

HabsMike25

Registered Member
What are some of the dream match-ups. that we never saw but wished would have happened? Some of mine are:
Bret Hart vs Ricky Steamboat: True they may have wrestled a couple times at house shows in 80's but we never got to seen them a match in their primes
Undertaker vs Sting
The Rock vs Sting
Hulk Hogan vs Steve Austin
Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kurt Angle and Bret Hart for me. I’ll think of more later.

Angle and Hart are two of my favourites of all-time. They would have instant chemistry in the ring and I think both would love to face each other because they have similar styles in the squared circle. Man, it’s a shame they never did during their primes’.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Bret Hart vs Ricky Steamboat did happen. Boston Garden, 1986. It's on Bret's first DVD.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Hard to say. I consider Steamboat's prime to be 1989 but that might be the Flair trilogy talking here.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Austin v Hogan is the biggest one for me. I wanna see Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Autos 13
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 8
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
Hilander General Discussion 18
Hilander General Discussion 38