Dream Job - What Would It Be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leopard22, Sep 7, 2006.

1. leopard22

leopard22 Registered Member

Hmmm ... my dream job? Professional gambler (as long as I was good at it :nod: )

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Professional day trader. (as long as I was good at it :D)

Actually I did day trading for several months back in 2005 and made several thousand dollars... Then I lost it all in (no joke) 5 seconds on a stock that totally hit the floor literally right after I got in. I actually watched the realtime graph plummet. :(

So yeah, as long as I didn't buy those kinds of stocks and only bought the ones that I made money with.. :)

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Just give me a lump of clay, canvas and brush! :D

4. Albey

Albey Registered Member

I'd like to be one of those Rich executives in those high sky scrapers, sitting on his ass feet proped on the desk, with his pretty secretary asking, anything else sir. :)

5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I'll take that one! Oh and make my secretary young and buff will ya? And NO Ma'am. Makes me feel old! :shake:

After that my choice would be....kept woman.

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

My dream job would be running the biggest and best prop, costume and toy shop in the world. :D

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Any job that involves me sitting on my butt doing nothing, raising my family, and enjoying life would be fine by me. President sounds about right, heh.

Honestly, I'd like to be a best-selling writer. It would be an awesome job, conisdering there's no office to go to. Just tours and signings.

8. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I think my dream job is to be a bodyguard. I wouldn't mind taking bullets for anyone. I can also stand for long periods of time and always wanted to wear sunglasses to look important. :D

9. sbarber77

sbarber77 Registered Member

I think my dream job would be sitting in my basement creating greeting cards and scrapbook pages. yep, that would be the life!

10. pantherace

pantherace Registered Member

I hear that! I would love to be able to live off of my artwork, I can think of nothing more satisfying. *sigh* maybe some day