Dream Business

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oxyMORON, Mar 30, 2008.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

If you could start a business about anything, what would it be? It can be an existing idea or a completely new one. You wouldn't have to worry about making money, marketing, practicality, or anything.

I think I would start a combination of a candy and an arcade. What better way to eat candy than eating with while playing videogames? :D

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Movie production company. By that I don't just mean the funding company, I mean something like Disney/Pixar, Dreamworks, Lucasfilm, where they have in house special effects studios. I think that would be pretty awesome.

3. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I would start a forum...jk

I would own a production company! We would specialize in lighting design and implementation, sound design and implementation, and set design and construction.

Yeah. Wish me luck

4. ashe

ashe Registered Member

I would open a shop selling vintage shoes, bags and clothes...I can think of nothing better :)

5. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Wedding photography. I have done it previously, but life got in the way so I've put it on hold till the kids are a little older. Hopefully in about 4-5 years I'll be able to get back into it.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I would love to have my own chain of bookstores. <3

7. padd

padd Registered Member

SUCCESFUL independant taxi (driver) chain.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Some sort of art studio, with loads of nude male models just hanging around, waiting to model for the class, or a private session.;)

9. KNYTE

KNYTE Registered Member

Eventually I'd like to start gun smithing and doing custom builds. It's in my 10 year plan to get a shop going at home, but we'll have to see how the political climate pans out in the meantime I guess.

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

OH! Why didn't I think of that (only with women)?

Candy arcade....psh.