Dream Business

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
If you could start a business about anything, what would it be? It can be an existing idea or a completely new one. You wouldn't have to worry about making money, marketing, practicality, or anything.

I think I would start a combination of a candy and an arcade. What better way to eat candy than eating with while playing videogames? :D

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Movie production company. By that I don't just mean the funding company, I mean something like Disney/Pixar, Dreamworks, Lucasfilm, where they have in house special effects studios. I think that would be pretty awesome.

I would start a forum...jk

I would own a production company! We would specialize in lighting design and implementation, sound design and implementation, and set design and construction.

Yeah. Wish me luck

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Wedding photography. I have done it previously, but life got in the way so I've put it on hold till the kids are a little older. Hopefully in about 4-5 years I'll be able to get back into it.

KNYTE

Registered Member
Eventually I'd like to start gun smithing and doing custom builds. It's in my 10 year plan to get a shop going at home, but we'll have to see how the political climate pans out in the meantime I guess.