• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dream Analysis

Zenheizer

needs practice
I don't dream much, maybe once or twice a month. But I had a crazy, moderately vivid one last night.

I'm at a house party in Chicago with my good friend, let's call him CR. We're with a bunch of college friends, and we sleep over at the place. I have a dream within this dream about the apocalypse, desolate streets, tanks roaming and a burning skyline. I wake up and everyone's gone except CR and me. I pull back the shades to see the streets deserted and there is that vivid burning skyline. Me and CR grab our things, and pack a bunch of kitchen knives for defense. We run outside down a twisted sidewalk path. We reach a cliff, and there are some houses in the distance. Before we know it they are shooting arrows at us and CR gets shot and falls off the cliff. I tumble after him, but cannot recover him below and go at it alone. I continue down the sidewalk and am stopped by a house. A man and his kids open the door and say "he looks useful" and motions for me to come inside. I get into the house, but as I get in the door locks out some of the children who are beating on it.

I woke up after this.
What does it mean?

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
It is said that people dream everyday, but may not remember dreaming.

Dream analysis is simply a set of theories that have never been proved. There are probably multiple ways to interpret your dreams depending on the theory you subscribe to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Autos 13
HabsMike25 Wrestling 7
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 8
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
Hilander General Discussion 18