• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Drawing the line: Paying the price for fame and fortune

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Drawing The Line: Paying the price for fame and fortune

This is a great blog, and I agree with the athletes completely. For a lot of these athletes all they wanted to do since they started playing sports at a young age is play in the pros, and when they do they don't think about the risk their bodies are taking day in and day out.

If I was an athlete playing in the pros I would have the same mentality has these guys. I would be so happy, and determined to have a successful career that I would put my body through everything to reach the top and hopefully win a Championship. If these guys don't give 100% then someone will eventually replace them.

It's sad to read these stories, and twenty years from now we'll still be reading them unfortunately.

Last edited: