• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Draw Mohammad contest outside mosque

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Arizona police stepped up security on Friday near a mosque for a planned outdoor protest that includes drawing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, weeks after a similar competition in Texas came under attack by two gunmen.
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/phoenix-braces-for-draw-mohammad-contest-outside-mosque/

They not only plan to have it outside a mosque but they intend to do it during evening prayers. While I think Muslims just need to grow a thicker skin when it comes to things like this I think they are going too far this time. I just hope someone doesn't get killed over it.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The American Civil Rights Act of 1964:

Section 703 (a) made it unlawful for an employer to "fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions or privileges or employment, because of such individual's race, color, RELIGION, sex, or national origin.
So those people are protesting against?.... 2 dead gunmen.
So those people cant get happy unless they have the right to draw disrespectful pictures of... a corpse.
Lmao!

Since they know their cartoons can incite religious violence then they are the Jihadists. The definition of Jihad = Holy War So yeah the cartoons are a provocation.
But forget the cartoons. If that doesnt work then whats the next move?
The US could look a lot like Egypt... And the Egyptian police cant control religious bigotry there either.