• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Drama Drama Drama...

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Some people need drama in their lives. They can't be happy without having things to be unhappy about.

Personally I don't like drama, I do seem to attract it though.

I'm one of those people that things JUST seem to happen to...

Whats your thoughts/views on people like this?

How would you say you are/deal with it?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I definitely seem to be attracted to people like this, I'm a drama magnet.

I might be a little guilty of it as well though... as a drama-free life is a boring life. Haha.

But if it is drama 24/7, well then, that's just too much and no fun at all.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm a drama magnet myself. I guess it has something to do with how I am. I don't create it on purpose, but being the type of person I am who speaks my mind and doesn't live passively, drama follows me.

I try to sit back and be amused by it all, but when you're in the thick of it, that's not very easy to do.

Impact

V.I.P.
Even though I speak my mind, and am blunt about most things, drama doesn't seem to follow me around. Maybe it's because most of the time I just don't care enough about it. Because of this, I never understood how people can get so caught up in it all...

sunny_246

Registered Member
im not a drama person either. In fact i try my best to say away from it. Im generally a quiet person so i haven't really experienced much, but some of my friends have. I just observe stuff that happens and try not to get involved haha

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I live a mostly drama free life but the two girls I had long'ish term relationships with were both drama queens. During that time frame I guess I just gravitated to girls who were out going and usually out going means dramatic; at least it did in my experiences.

I avoid drama at all costs now days. I wouldn't say I run away from it but when I see something happening and I can sense where its going I'll simply walk away. I don't put myself in situations where drama can hurt me anymore. So maybe that means I don't take enough risks anymore too, I don't know. I mean really, when people invite me to do things and I'm not comfortable with it I just don't go.

I am very happy living a life drama free now; I am hoping to keep it going.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Dra-Dra-Drama Beats! j/k :p

I've never had a ton of drama, but no one goes through life without it...it's usually just about circumstance and personality mixing together.

If you're someone where it's constantly in your life, you might need to consider that you're always a common denominator involved.

Drama happens, the degree just depends on the people involved!

Saffy

Registered Member
i seem to be attracted to drama queens for freinds:shifteyes::lol: really mad people i dont know why ,, i am so sensible and boring ,, and my freinds are mental:lol: I love them though, they keep me on my toes:D

9thEcho

Registered Member
I did have a drama free life, up to a certain extent, then all I seemed to do for these past few months was attract drama, or I suppose it would be more accurate to say dramatic people. Now I'm right back to being in the background, drama-free. Right now I prefer it this way because I just don't have the capacity to deal with it in any healthy way.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I hate drama and manage to avoid it for the most part. Back home though I'm usually the 'listener' friend so sometimes I feel like I'm caught up in it all when it doesn't even concern me. Luckily though I find it fairly easy to separate myself from the troubles of my friends. I don't know whether that makes me insensitive but I'm always there for them when they do need someone to talk to and I can at least care/empathize in that moment. As for myself personally, I'm pretty much as non-confrontational as they come.