• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Drakengard 2 stuff

Y

Yuumei Kijo

Hi everyone. I was just posting this to see how everyone liked the game. I love it. I'm a hack and slash person. So it's perfect for me. But I wanted to know your opinions of it. Anyway. Thanks for checking this out!!!!

B

Blitz

I loved it too, it still needs some work, but A LOT better than the first... in terms of gameplay anyways.

First ending kinda sucked... still have yet to get the other 2. And I can't believe what happens to Angelus and Caim... they should have been the final bosses :(

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I wanted to play that game when it came out. A friend of mine had it and he told me it was a pretty good game. I assume that it had to be a worth playing because my friend can be tough on games every now and then. The game looked good at first glance so it's still in my "Game to Buy" list.

Y

Yuumei Kijo

I highly recommend it. The second ending is kicking my butt. But oh well. Anyway. Check it out when you can.