• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dragon's Mirror, Monday October 2, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member

As you can see today's COTD is Dragon's Mirror. I'm sure some of you are wondering why I'm picking this card to be the review when I normally pick CC cards. Well to tell the truth I simply wanted to put some shine into things. So here I am doing this review.

As we all know Dragon Mirror is a card that can only be used in a deck that is heavily packed with Dragons and plays Dragon fusion monsters. Keeping that in mind you may ask your self what kind of deck utilizes these key elimates. Well the answer is simple my friend.

The kind of deck that you would want to use with these things would have to be a deck that main foucus is Blue Eyes White Dragon and it's fusion Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. Simply put there is no other Dragon that has enough support for it and can turn Dragon's Mirror into a deadly weapon.

With the proper build you could simply use Dragon Mirror and Return From The Different Dimension to dish out a rather fast win. In a format filled with Stein's and originality on the rise this may be a key fighter to become a winning deck choice. I'm not sure of it's success, but over time we will see what is soon to happen.

Traditional: 1-5
Advanced: 1.5-5

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Dragon's Mirror is good in a deck running 3 BEWD or just a lot of dragons as you said. You could run this in a deck with Lord of D and fusion subs like King of the Swamp and put one on the field and dump the other in the grave and activate Dragon's Mirror and you have King Dragun. Or even a REBD or Summoned Skull and King of the Swamp to pull out Black Skull Dragon. Meteor Dragon will be better with Dragon's Mirror though when its released. Also works well with Lesser Fiend and Cave Dragon to bring out Fiend Skull Dragon. Then there is the big daddy Five God Dragon. A shame its only available in the OCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.