• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

dragonballz or Gt ?

F

figet

which do you guys think is better the original dragonballz or dragonballz gt please post your thoughts on this and let me know why you chose what you did thanks

B

barfootboards

just for the record, theres no such thing as dragonballz gt

anyway, DBZ was definently better

1. it was long and had meaning, GT was too short
2. GT wasnt made by the same author as DBZ, which was why it wasnt as good
3. DBZ doesnt have goku looking like he sun bathed for weeks on end
4. GT was just too far fetched, they tried too hard

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dragonball Z is the way better series hands down. Akira Toriyama who created DBZ had great ideas compared too the one who made DBGT. The only thing I hate about Dragonball Z was that 15 minuted in the show lasted 25 episodes which was very irratating.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

DragonBall and DragonBall Z are leaps beyond GT, GT was created for money, and AT had nothing to do with it. It was the creation of TOEI, who basically disregarded everything from DB/Z, which created numerous plot holes.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Z is way better than GT.

GT has some positive points, even though it had a different creator. It did follow with Z which was important and they did bring in Super android 17, which was really creative if you think about it.

The down side is that it's too short. I feel they could have expanded a little even after Goku left. Just to find out what happened to everyone.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Pugz said:
Z is way better than GT.

GT has some positive points, even though it had a different creator. It did follow with Z which was important and they did bring in Super android 17, which was really creative if you think about it.

The down side is that it's too short. I feel they could have expanded a little even after Goku left. Just to find out what happened to everyone.
It did now follow with Z, for one they basically just ignored Gohans Mystic Power up, they also forgot that any form above SSJ3 cannot be achieved with a living body at first. Goku had to train in the After Life with a more durable body in order to attain SSJ3.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dragon Ball GT has nothing to do with Z. Like Piccolo mention they made a few errors that points out the fact that DBGT was not an after plot after Dragonball Z was finshed. The only thing that followed was Dragon Ball to Dragonball Z. I am not sure about this but Akira stopped making episodes right before the Cell Games started.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Vince Carter said:
Dragon Ball GT has nothing to do with Z. Like Piccolo mention they made a few errors that points out the fact that DBGT was not an after plot after Dragonball Z was finshed. The only thing that followed was Dragon Ball to Dragonball Z. I am not sure about this but Akira stopped making episodes right before the Cell Games started.
AT made all of Z, he wanted to finish at Frieza saga, but was forced to do Cell, and then Buu saga, and forced to make Goku the hero in the Buu Saga.