Dragonball Z or Bleach?

• Dragonball Z

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Bleach

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well these 2 animes seem to be very popular on FC so I wanted to see which was more popular. I loved DBZ when I was younger because of all the fighting. But now that I’m older I realize an anime needs more then just fighting. So that’s why I’m going to choose Bleach because it has amazing fights and a story I enjoy.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Dragonball is classic, a true classic. It was probably one of the few "gateway" animes people watched. :p

But if I were to make a judgement based on storyline, I'd choose Bleach.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I'd go with Bleach even though the series has yet to be concluded, I feel what its shown so far puts it ahead of DBZ in most catagories.

Bleach entertains me far more than DBZ.

If you had just said the original Draginball, I might have had to think about it though

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Well DBZ was my gateway drug I got addicted to DBZ and I still love it. Honestly I love bleach and it is great but DBZ always will have the place of my first anime and though they are both great I think DBZ is a bit better for me.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Bleach entertains me far more than DBZ.

If you had just said the original Draginball, I might have had to think about it though
The original dragonball was 40% bulma fanservice and the rest of it was a compilation of stupid enemies with either retarded names/appearances (oooo the rabbit king how threatening. -_-) and other stuff i'm too lazy to type up.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
The original dragonball was 40% bulma fanservice and the rest of it was a compilation of stupid enemies with either retarded names/appearances (oooo the rabbit king how threatening. -_-) and other stuff i'm too lazy to type up.
This is why your kick ass. Rep for you. You need to post more.

It was cute and had more than 2 characters who actually mattered to anything storywise. :/

DBZ was yelling and punching and power levels.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Exactly! Violence FTW. xD

Also, in Dragonball I really couldn't go through more than 2-4 episodes without seeing either bulma fanservice or a really stupid enemy.