Dragonball Z or Bleach?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Oct 3, 2007.

?

Dragonball Z or Bleach?

1. Dragonball Z

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bleach

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well these 2 animes seem to be very popular on FC so I wanted to see which was more popular. I loved DBZ when I was younger because of all the fighting. But now that I’m older I realize an anime needs more then just fighting. So that’s why I’m going to choose Bleach because it has amazing fights and a story I enjoy.

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Only saw a few episodes of DBZ thought it was retarded.

Bleach all the way baby.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Dragonball is classic, a true classic. It was probably one of the few "gateway" animes people watched. :p

But if I were to make a judgement based on storyline, I'd choose Bleach.

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I'd go with Bleach even though the series has yet to be concluded, I feel what its shown so far puts it ahead of DBZ in most catagories.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Bleach entertains me far more than DBZ.

If you had just said the original Draginball, I might have had to think about it though

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Well DBZ was my gateway drug I got addicted to DBZ and I still love it. Honestly I love bleach and it is great but DBZ always will have the place of my first anime and though they are both great I think DBZ is a bit better for me.

7. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

The original dragonball was 40% bulma fanservice and the rest of it was a compilation of stupid enemies with either retarded names/appearances (oooo the rabbit king how threatening. -_-) and other stuff i'm too lazy to type up.

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

This is why your kick ass. Rep for you. You need to post more.

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

It was cute and had more than 2 characters who actually mattered to anything storywise. :/

DBZ was yelling and punching and power levels.

10. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Exactly! Violence FTW. xD

Also, in Dragonball I really couldn't go through more than 2-4 episodes without seeing either bulma fanservice or a really stupid enemy.