Dragonball Trailer Screenshots! First Look at Piccolo!

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This movie is going to be really badly done, I didn't think I was going to see it when I first heard of it being filmed but after seeing many screenshots, I think my decision is final and I wont be watching it.

3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Piccolo not being green is an instant fail.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I only have one question.

Why isn't Piccolo green? Did they think fans might not remember that he is BRIGHT green?

Talk about an epic fail.
    ------
    And where are Piccolo's antennas?

What would have been wrong with something like, I don't know, this?

[​IMG]

Or:

[​IMG]

This series already needs an epic reboot. What a shame.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  5. Altanzitarron

In my other thread I posted a video of an interview with James Marsters. He seemed really cool about playing the part but seriously if he's not green then I've already started to lose what little hope I had.

6. Mirage

Maybe that picture is of somebody else.

I mean, I could live with Bulma not having blue hair (as easy as that would have been to do...) but Piccolo must be green and must look like the cartoon version or the movie is an automatic epic fail. I agree 100% with anybody pre-judging it on that alone.

But then again, none of us had high hopes for this movie anyway. You'd think they could at least get character colors right though.

7. Altanzitarron

Yeah, I'm not one of those fanboys who objects to things like Spider-man having organic webbing etc. However when Piccolo looks so different it just shows a lack of care for the source material and therefore it makes me doubt that they have the fans interests at heart.

8. Mirage

I hated the organic webbing. For starters it wouldn't come out of his wrists... :rolleyes:

So yeah, small things bug me but things like Piccolo's makeup looking like a cheap faded Shrek costume bug me even more.

9. Obsessiforge

Obsessiforge - Diderot Reborn -

*joins Veg to cry*

this is pathetic. I'm appalled. not even kidding.

10. Altanzitarron

He looks more like a buffy villain than anything else.... which is somewhat coincidental considering who's playing him.