Xbox Brand DragonAge

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Iris, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Does anyone here have DA? I am thinking of getting it since a friend gave me a gift card with 30 dollars on it. I figured if I used that and traded RE5 in that it would cover a good chunk of it.

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Yes I own DA. Call me if you want to talk about it.

Shwa likes this.
  3. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

I own it too.

And its epic...but very heavy hearted, and very, very dark. (although sometimes it seems like a LOTR game)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  4. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

It's a fantastic game...I'm hugely addicted. I think you'd love it, Kay.

5. Swiftstrike

I am amazed you are actually playing a 360 game I like.

6. JAdams

JAdams Registered Member

omg I have that game! :D

I felt bad for Alistair, so I'm being as nice as I possibly can with him. I do love Morrigan with her sarcastic, dark humor. XD

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's an okay game, definitely ruined by the hype machine. It's nothing truly epic since most of the story is cut and pasted from the "Complete Idiots Guide to Fantasy Writing" but what got me hooked is seeing all the origin stories and unlocking the specializations.

8. Swiftstrike

I honestly didn't see hardly any hype to this game. I hadn't even heard of this game until a week before its release.

I saw 2 commercials.

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm currently playing this game right now, I like it. I'm working on the Mage story line, so far I like it along with the different plot twists and character development. Once you start a quest it leads into another, then another, then it turns for the best or worst depending on how you handle the situation. Love it!

When I finish with the Mage story (whenever that happens), then I wanna move to another class like Knight/Warrior or Rouge. Hell, I'll even be an awesome dwarf :3

~Shwa

10. agata

agata Registered Member

I played that game a little bit. I think it's good, but I borrowed it from my friend at the time when I was complete World of Warcraft addict, so I just started to play DA and then continued with WoW. :D
    DA is good for people who like games full of storytelling :)