Xbox Brand Dragon Age DLC

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Anyone else purchase the downloadable content for Dragon Age?

I actually found most of the content reasonably priced considering the length of the mission and the equipment you get.

A new one called "The Return to Ostagar" just came out. I just downloaded it for 400 MS points ($5).

I think the Soldiers Peak DLC was alright I believe it was only 500 MS points but I did find it rather short some of the equipment I got though was kick ass.

The DLC for Shale came with my game and same with the Dragon Age armor (I wonder if they still have that promotion going on). Shale is a very unique character and humorous one. I think the price though is $15 bucks. I dont know if the character or additional story is worth that price. But I wouldn't have beat the game without her.

So anyone else get the DLC for Dragon Age?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Soldier's Peak, Shale, and the Dragon armor all came with my copy of the game. Soldier's Peak is the best addition since you get a stash to store your extra items.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Soldier's Peak, Shale, and the Dragon armor all came with my copy of the game. Soldier's Peak is the best addition since you get a stash to store your extra items.
I actually didn't care about that. In Redcliffe at the Tavern if you recruit the innkeeper and he dies in the battle if you talk to Bella she will allow you to take all o his shop items and store what you wish.

So I already had a place to stash extra items.

I sell most of what I dont use anyways for the coin. I almost always need more one the quests simply do not pay enough.

Starfire86

Registered Member
Return to Ostagar, Warden's Keep, and Shale's DLC were all awesome. Awakenings was a giant disappointment, and I haven't had a chance to play the Darkspawn Chronicles.