• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Draft interest?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Would anyone be interested in a movie, TV show or actors draft? I'm down for any kind of draft, really. I think it would be a good way to boost some activity around the forum considering how slow it can get. I'm obviously not gonna be in charge of it or anything because I don't have the time nor the goddamn patience to do it. Someone else'll probably have to do that but I'm just throwing the idea out there.

Any takers?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd be interested in whatever the general consensus wants to do. I've only done wrestling and music in the past but that doesn't mean I can't try something else too! So yeah, whatever works.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it would be interesting to have a movie draft. You pick movies you like, and just post your thoughts on why you enjoyed it.

Also, make sure to put things in spoilers.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I am definitely down and I would happily run it for you. I was thinking about this just the other day. We could vote on what type to do.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Count me in on this for sure. I miss the old threads that Impact made a few years ago for this and the movie club never really took off so I would love to see this happen again.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Awesome!

Are we all content with Biz's movie draft suggestion or do you guys wanna put it to a vote? If not, I can put up the official sign up thread and then Amy can take it from there.

I'm personally okay with movie draft because we can always do a different one after we're done.

Bliss

Sally Twit
So long as it's any genre, any year, etc, then I am down for that. It would be fun to keep doing different ones when we're finished.