Dr. Mario

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, May 12, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I was playing Dr. Mario today on gamecube and made it to level 36. That game is so fun that I even got in on gameboy advanced. I have other games too put play mostly Dr. Mario. When we play 2 players, we play it for an entire day. The clock stops at 99:59.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

An entire day of one game? Wow.. Sounds like perhaps you need to find another game sometime LOL! I have Mario 64 for Nintendo DS and I will admit to playing that game a little overkill.. I have beaten the original but it's one of the best games ever in my opinion. I don't play it when I am at home usually though. I usually play it on airplanes and when traveling. I am usually too busy to play games anymore. :(

3. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

My favorite game was Wonder Boy 1, 2 and 3 for Sega... and Sonic the Hedgehog for Genesis...

4. Dragon

We do have an X box and play Halo 1 and 2. I hadn't played it for awhile. We had a PS2 but it broke and would always play Grand Theft Auto 3. I memorized all the codes for it. I think I just heard my aunt turned on Dr. Mario. Got to go. lol.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That's unfortunate. Oh well, you will have more free time to do more useful things then. :)

6. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I love to play games, but with the time I spend on here I barely have any time to play them anymore.

7. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Great Game....

How are you playing it on the GC? did you import Nintendo Puzzle Collection from Japan? I didnt think it has been released in the US? I should know, Im the BIGGEST Nintendo fan I know!!!

8. Dragon

My bro took his friend to an import store around here. So the game was suppose to be my brother's friends game. They were playing it here one day and my aunt wanted the game too but the import store didn't have anymore so my aunt ended up buy the game off of my brother's friend. Had to buy the boot disc in order to play it. You know your video games well. Your like the Ken Jennings of Video Games. :D I wonder how Ken Jennings would do on Millionaire.