Movies Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog

SatisPassion

Registered Member
I wasn't sure exactly where this should go, but I felt compelled to share this little mini-series event.

Joss Whedon (creator of Buffy, Angel, and Firefly/Serenity), just when you thought he'd never actually put anything else out there, has in fact turned out a musical internet television show about a super-villain. It only has three episodes that are airing for free, and that's only until the 20th. And then you'll have to download it for a price.

Perhaps I'm the only Joss Whedon fan around, so I'll tell you a little bit about it. It's a super-villian musical; what more needs to be said? Filled with humor and over-super personalities, I think it's hard not to like. It stars Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser, M.D.; Harold and Kumar) as our dorky super-villain Dr. Horrible, and his arch-nemesis Captain Hammer is played by Nathan Fillion (Serenity, Slither, Outing Riley).

The first episode is about 13 mintues, so just give it a try. If you liked it, share it with others. If not, don't bother waiting for the rest.

Dr. Horrible