• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dr. Fauci emails

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.

I knew this guy was a lying pos from the get go. We were funding gain of function research, and there’s even more flip flopping on masks.

Hate to say I told you so, but....

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Odd timing.
The bankers, pharmaceutical companies and elites will discard you like trash when they're done with you. Epstein, Bill Gates, Fauci.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
The man is a fraud. Those of us who wondered aloud if it was a lab leak were mocked and laughed at. We were called conspiracy theorists. I was called an Alex Jones and Qanon follower. Trump was laughed at. And it turns out, not only does it seem likely it was true, Dr. Fraud suspected it. And we as taxpayers were funding the gain of function research.

But the media played this game because it was politically expedient to criticize Trump for allegedly mishandling the pandemic than blame China. That helped her dementia Joe elected. And the American citizenry fell for it.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I remember when I used to think Alex Jones was insane. Then covid hit and the only place where real information wasn't banned was Infowars. Remember the guys the took video cameras to the hospitals that were overrun? Remember the Frontline doctors? Remember the Bakersfield doctors? Remember the nurse in NYC with the undercover video? I could go on for hours.
So mainstream media, thanks for introducing me to Alex Jones. Right now I'm listening to Jones interview judge Joe Brown that knows first hand what a racists pos Biden is

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yeah, they were all kooks. The Bakersfield doctors were frauds who didn’t know what they were doing. Looks like they were right all along.