Downright hatefull emails...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1_ares_1, Apr 26, 2005.

1. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Out of all the emails I have received regarding my auctions (the Hubby Boxes) I have only received a couple that weren't either encouraging or very funny. Until this morning. I got one from a supposed "Google" group who is very angry with me. It really shook me when I opened it. Very angry, hateful words. Really took the fun out of being seen on the pulse. So now I'm having a bummer day :(

2. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

Don't let it get you down too much! I've told someone else here before that you will get some bad with the good. I stressed out about it too till I realized the "morons" weren't worth it.
    There are more people behind you then hatefull people. So smile & just feel sorry for the morons ..lol :)

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

hello
    sorry to hear that but hey dont let it get to you that way.its just other people showing there st__ ity is how i look at it your doing great with your auction ignore them.and do as i do with them emails forward them to abuse or delete them

4. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Thanks for the encouragement... I didn't know I could forward them to anyone..I would have for the simple fact that they sounded ominous. ((you'll get yours missy)) Isn't that a just lil bit threatening?

5. missmel2

missmel2 Registered Member

some people will do anything to get at anyone, dont fret over it, they are just jeleous they didnt think of it first ;) good luck with the auction I hope it brings in good $$

6. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

sure you can report them all sites have a place to report abuse most are like [email protected] .com for instance msn yahoo

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Anything that generates a lot of attention seems to bring out the weirdos. Imagine how sad their lives must be if they have the time to compose and send hate mail to others. Be happy with your success (the auction is doing great) and don't let the angry people get to you, they'll get theirs...karma is a scary thing!! :eek:hno:

8. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

If they sent the email through ebay using thier user name report them to ebay for it. Otherwise report it to where ever they are from. Most I let go but if it upset you that bad and its threatening I would definatley get it taken care of. Hope your day gets better!

9. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I am sorry to hear that too. I can see where you are coming from though. I have not had a high profile auction (YET) but I am preparing myself for it when it does come along. :) I am the type person where little things like that bother me though, my feelings get hurt pretty easily.

I dont think I have put your auction on my watch list.........(going to do that now!)

Good Luck with it!

10. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Yeah, don't worry about those people, they are idiots, they have to dump on people, otherwise they wouldn't have a life. Pretty sad, isn't it. Well, good luck with your auction. I will be watching it.