• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Computers Downloads.

sanjitkoacc

Registered Member
My computer has an average surfing speed but the slowest download speed ever. Anyone who know what I can do to improve on this?

dDave

V.I.P.
Download speed and browsing speed are the same thing. Your computer downloads every page that you visit.

Check out this site Ookla Speedtest - The Global Broadband Speed Test and run the speedtest that they have there. Tell us how fast your download and upload speeds are.

There are of course other factors that play into this though. What are the specs of your computer? What browser are you using?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Definitely depends on the browser too. Some are awful and some even have the ability to boost speeds you normally get. I've found Firefox to be the fastest while Internet Explorer is a huge joke.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Money & Investing 3
Impact Music 5
Thugnasty Music 0