• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Download XP Home????

drshaka

I have a client that currently has licensing for XP Home but, they have lost their disk. The operating system is dead and they need to reload it. Is there anywhere that would let me download either a trial version or the operating system so that I can get them back working????

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
You should email Microsoft. I believe they can help you out with this. I've heard of others getting new discs from Microsoft when they lost their originals.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
As long as you have your original cd key, and a very similar copy of XP, it's not piracy.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another option would be to ask around locally. Maybe one of your friends has a cd for XP Home that they will let you burn. As Steve said, as long as you have a valid cd key you are fine.