• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Doubles

kromsales

Registered Member
I am bored :( If you create the thread they will come.....said the voice in my head LOL

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well we will see. Where is everyone.. Did you run them off :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
I must have. They all said there goes that crazy woman trying to change her name

doubles2004

Registered Member
I guess everyone went on vacation with iggy :lol: Yep Thats what happened she took them with her ..And wont let them use the putor

kromsales

Registered Member
Must have :( I wanna go on vacation too!! We always get left out!! :(

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmmm Well maybe Iggy will take us next time.And leave them here..But im takeing my putor with me :lol:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
He-he-he-he........and I thought I was missing something by not being on here at night! LOL :lol:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Hey, I sent a mass invite to everyone... Didnt you get it? It was handwritten with purple embossed letterhead and everything!!! Pffft no one RSVP'ed *cries* And here we are sittin on food to feed all of AS plus some! Dad is peeved and Mom is watching me post cause we were all waitin on ya!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
BOO! LOL Im here but will be gone in a few......just making a pit stop........gotta get up early tomorrow for the ride!

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
He-he-he-he........and I thought I was missing something by not being on here at night! LOL :lol:
You are!! Your missing us!!! :) :lol:

Oh no! I must not have recieved mine! So sorry ;) I hope I get it tho I love purple embossed letterhead so much!

Last edited: