• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help Double posting from phone?

dDave

V.I.P.
Occasionally when I get on my phone (iPhone 5S), it will take just a bit for a post to go through and it will end up double posting even though I only hit the post button once. I assume this is because the request goes through more than once in that time even if I only wanted to do it once.

I triple posted from my phone just now, really annoying that the same post will go up more than once. Usually it's only double posts, but still...

Does anyone else ever have this problem?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've never had the triple posting thing happen, but I often get the double post issue when I post from my iphone as well, Dave. It's really annoying. Not sure if it's just an iphone thing though?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've had it double post before. I don't think I've ever seen it triple post. It only happens to me when I post from my phone. Not sure what would cause it.

dDave

V.I.P.
I've had it double post before. I don't think I've ever seen it triple post. It only happens to me when I post from my phone. Not sure what would cause it.
The triple post only happened once and it took a loooong time to go through. I'm assuming it's the same problem that double posts because it keeps putting the request in without success.

Anyway. If I do double post then I'll usually just message someone to get rid of it if I'm unable to or I'll hop on my computer and fix it from there.