• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube Double Dash = Simply HORRIBLE!

Danitude

Registered Member
The AI in this game was insanely hard. I was playing the easiest mode and I could not get past 6th place. Also there should have been a mode where you could play a single person cart. Mario Kart DS easily put this game to shame!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Mario Kart DS was more fun, but Double Dash was fun. I found that the game was most enjoyable when you had more than one person to play with.

schmidtlet

Registered Member
i don't know what u guys are talking about because i beat double dash easily. if you had trouble you must not play very much racing games. i do think that mariokart ds is better though...

huenemeca

So would you rather have a really easy game. It makes me bored when the game is too easy. I thought that Mario Kart was a little hard but nothing that you couldn't practice and master. It is still one of my favorite games.

Delinquent

Registered Member
The game has more or less the correct difficulty it is even rather too easy on some races. I'd actually prefere it slightly harder.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mario 64 battle was much better, but all in all I think Double-Dash was really fun. I would have preferred if it was harder in some areas too though. I like games that you have to play and play and perfect before you can beat them. I beat DD pretty quickly and unlocked all race modes.

Raziel_X007223

ok, Ok.... Double Dash was an EASY game for me because I remembered racing for the SNES and 64.... The only thing that was different was the Powerslide Boost... (For those who don't know, during a powerslide, keep going left and right while holding the R or L button... Turn depending... Then after you see blue flames, let go...) It's cool nevertheless...

Goren

I'd have to say it's one of the easier, simpler racing games out there. On 50cc, I usually get 1st and 2nd place on all the cups. Practice a bit, you'll get more comfortable with it. You'll move up to 100cc if you try hard enough. But as for the two player karts, I thought it was much more fun. With another person, it's a great, crazy experience. Even the one player mode is still fairly enjoyable experience. I can't see why you don't like it, but I suppose everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

cheezer465

Registered Member
those games i beat in less than a week they were so easy! how could u not think tht the game is easy?

dDave

V.I.P.
Double Dash gets really hard when you have to race Nintendo's staff data in any level, if you ever get that good of a time in time trials.