Doomsday 2012

padd

Registered Member
They said the world was going to end in

never happened.. There was alot of stuff which Nostradamus was wrong that people don't advertise. Also.. why do people say Nostradamus predicted 9/11.. did he say "On September 11th 2001 two planes will hit the twin towers of the world trade center bada bing bada boom".. I don't think so.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
They said the world was going to end in

never happened.. There was alot of stuff which Nostradamus was wrong that people don't advertise. Also.. why do people say Nostradamus predicted 9/11.. did he say "On September 11th 2001 two planes will hit the twin towers of the world trade center bada bing bada boom".. I don't think so.
Shh, don't bring common sense into this!

Supposedly something is going to happen that day but it isn't the end of the world. Even if it is that day in general has me scared as hell.

padd

Registered Member
Supposedly something is going to happen that day but it isn't the end of the world. Even if it is that day in general has me scared as hell.
bad things happen everyday.. people die, people get into accidents, people get shot.. in grown toe nails.. If that's your train of though you may as well fear as hell for tomorrow.

bad things happen everyday.. people die, people get into accidents, people get shot.. in grown toe nails.. If that's your train of though you may as well fear as hell for tomorrow.
What I meant was something massive is supposed to occur on 12/20/2012

padd

Registered Member
He did predectict the 9/11 attacks, not the way you just said it, but check the following video. It starts talking and explaining his prediction about it at the 7 minute mark.

YouTube - The Nostradamus Effect National Geographic part 1 of 5
he said it would happen in 1999.. it didn't.. these people on that program are making excuses such as anagrams to say Nostra was right. I'm sure if you look for stuff about Nostradamus wrong predictions you'll find something as well..

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
You dont understand. He did say 1999, but the way their calendar work it meant 2001. Look exactly at 7:42 he writes on the paper 9-11-1. Meaning September 11th 2001. I also saw once a documentry about him predicting the 9/11 attacks, and he said that flying man will crash into twins. I cant find the video of it though.

DMAC

Registered Member
I like reading books and watching television specials about Nostradamus very interesting stuff it's a little far fetched but interesting none the less.