Don't you sometimes hate it - Life?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whatsthepoint, Sep 4, 2010.

1. whatsthepoint

whatsthepoint Registered Member

Nothing ever goes the way I want to. And what's with the positive thinking b*****t, it doesn't work.

2. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

Well, I will admit that sometimes I hate life......:cry:
    Most of the time....this happens when I am having a serious problem & going through a difficult time...

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Positive thinking absolutely works.

When I have a difficult time with life, I just let it ride.. surround myself with friends and it's all better.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

It does work, and if you think it doesn't, that's just being negative.

Granted there are times I am down, but I have been through so much shit in my life that I'm surprised I'm not completely fucked up. Know what helped? Positive thinking. Knowing that if I just get through it that I will be fine and everything.

Ask anyone here, I would say I'm a happy and positive person.

Jeanie likes this.
  5. whatsthepoint

That's what! The statement can't be proved wrong because even if you fail, it'll be because you were thinking positive enough. I can't just keep thinking positive and not expect results. Yes, thinking that you're happy does make you happy BUT only to some extent, it doesn't take away the problems.

Now if one thing gets screwed up, I'll learn a lesson and prevent that, but what if there are a lot of things going wrong? That will make me incompetent or whatever, so if I'm the problem I can't kill myself, most I can do is try. But even then if it screws up, I can't continue with the positive thinking, can I?

6. Danno

Danno Registered Member

People who would rather be dead than alive dont deserve any respect. We need to look at life as if it is a gift that has been given to us. I am not trying to sound religious or anything I am just saying that life is only shit if you make it shit.

Would you rather have not had a shot at life in the first place then?

People need to appreciate the fact that they have been given the opportunity.

7. whatsthepoint

Yup!!! and about respect- I don't think I care :sigh:

8. Danno

Danno Registered Member

So did you join these forums to tell us you are about to commit suicide and seek sympathy?

Because you've come to the wrong place sweetheart

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have a great job, I have my own house, I have amazing friends. I don't hate life at all. I'm thankful for what I have and what I've gotten through my life. Not everything is going to be perfect in your life, sometimes it throws you curveballs, but you just got to adjust to them and hit it out of the ballpark.

Sorry for the Baseball lingo there.

Wade8813 likes this.
  10. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Pessimistic, much?

You know, its okay for life to knock you down sometimes, but what's not okay is for you to let it keep you down. Being optimistic helps. Its life and shit happens, you just have to cut your losses at the end of the day and keep moving on. Today might not be perfect, but maybe tomorrow will be.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010