Dont you just hate...

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Mihael_langley, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

when you are watching this great show and we find out that the most annoying character has the decisive role in his hands...

Every great show has its standard boy or girl (usually around 14 maybe 15 years old) who represents the good and ethics even on the battlefield.

in Evangelion we have shinji, a brat whos indecisiveness and immaturity makes the whole cast suffer collateral damages (even though he makes the right choises in the end)

Claymore has Raki, which was voted in japan the most annoying character in a show (hahaha)

In your prespective, which personages really made your skin crawll?

2. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

In InuYasha, Shippo pissed me off sometimes, because he seemed to be such a baby. I guess because he kind of was one. I don't know, but the fact he would whine over everything would piss me off so much.

3. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

narruto and lee of naruto...

ninja way this, honor that. grr! though lee is amazing, he has to follow everything perfectly.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Well, in Eva's case, Shinji needs those flaws to do well. Every time he gets confident he fails horribly.

5. Ovan

Ovan Registered Member

Sounds like nearly every character in Bleach outside of the Soul Society >.>

I did like how Gohan had that kind of attitude up until Cell which offered him excellent growth.

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Yea shinji annoyed me half the time I was asking myself "why the hell is he crying?" and the other half was "God I love giant robots"

7. BadChase

BadChase Registered Member

I agree, it's so annoying when we keep on hearing Naruto squeel "we are gonna bring back sasuke" for the 13th time.

But it's even more annoying when an annoying character, gets a chance to grow up, maybe learn a few things, and you have that "and a few years later" moment, and then he shows up, still being the same, and exactly as useless as usual.