• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Don't you hate...

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
...it when you finish posting, close the window, sit there for a few seconds, realize you either have (a) nothing to do or (b) something you don't want to do, open the window again, and get thrown into an feral rage because nobody's posted anything in the decaseconds interim? I really hate that.

Last edited:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I hate when someone makes a thread about people not responding to his thread and then I get all exciting thinking that no body will ever reply to the thread and that would be kinda funny. But then someone steps in *cough*Rebecca*cough* and with 8 characters ruins the whole joke.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
everybody knows I was joking right? I realize this is sub-talk and to be funny you're supposed to include something about your private parts. :lol:

but still, I thought it was funny if I do say so.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You have to have feelings to get them hurt, you robot!