PC Games Dont You Hate

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by paparoch123, Sep 1, 2008.

1. paparoch123

paparoch123 New Member

Don't you just hate when your playing a mmo game and your on your good day kicking so much ass that your game freezes or crashes. P.s this is for people who have just a good working computer so please don't brag that your computer doesn't crash.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It sucks, I agree. I make it to a good team and - BAM - outage, freeze or slowdown. Those are the things you can't help, and it sucks because it's like your computer is tormenting you.

I also hate when anti-virus pops up and minimizes your game screen. That could get you a game over if it happens at the wrong time.

3. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

:lol: Every time your MMO freezes the world becomes that much of a better place to live in.
    :D

4. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

LOL...

I don't play MMO's ever, but It is like when in the middle of COD4 or something and my internet connection crashes... Or at work and I don't save and the comp freezes.. It is pretty bad

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Blaming the lag or freezing is a noob way out.

6. longjohnbecks

longjohnbecks New Member

ah... well i have like the worst laptop in the world and i have COD2 on it
    lol
    so when i get put on a team im always first blood, and by the tie the lagg has stopped the games over

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I don't play MMORPGs, too much space to take up but I like the general idea though.