Don't Waste Your Money!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, May 8, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all it's little old me again. I don't know how many of us were duped into paying Ten Bucks to see Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. But I want my money back! :(
    I am a huge fan of Douglas Adams. I even have the book cover tatooed on my leg. :D
    But this!I don't even know where half of the crap in the movie came from.:hmph:
    Ceartinaly not from the book or the original BBC movie..I give this movie Three thumbs down. :( ( Doing your taxes is more enjoyable )
    Don't Waste Your Money....

Catch ya latter................. :warp:

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Well thanks for the advice...Tattooed??? really???? hehehehe
    ~Trina~

3. Mina

Mina Registered Member

thanks for the heads up.... both me and my husband have always been fans of Douglas Adams (though not enough to get it tattoo'd on). I'm sure we have double copies of all of his books (you tend to combine things when you get married and we have alot of the same tastes in things)

I know he's been waiting, was going to take the oldest 2 boys to see it.

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all. I was so disapointed. If you have little kids they might like it but I doubt that you will. And yes a tatoo.. I've had it since I was 16 and I'm going to add more to it. The other 3 covers the number 42 and a towel boarder. As far as I know I have the only one. :D :cool:

C-ya latter....................... :warp:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  5. Mina

Mina Registered Member

ahhh.... the answer to life, the universe, and everything

6. jordanaw

jordanaw New Member

I love the tattoo! I also loved the books and am a big fan. I saw the movie and thought it was okay -- probably could have waited for the video. It's been so long since I've read the books or the BBC series that it did bring back a lot of good memories. If it gets another generation interested enough to actually read the books I would be happy.

7. precision

precision Registered Member

42!!!!!!! (oh, sorry, that is not enough characters...lol) and on a side note....100th post!!!!!

8. garetvet44

garetvet44 Registered Member

Thanks for the advice! I still may go see it though, because everyone's tastes are different.....but then again...maybe I'll just wait for the video :lol:

9. iowamommy77

iowamommy77 Registered Member

We never seen it but we wanted to see it. I am not sure if I will know. Maybe we will see it when it comes out on dvd. Love the tat.