• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Don't Be Shy

Dabs

Registered Member
I still have not learned who my secret VIPer was.
But I'm not giving up.....not sure how this has worked in the past for others who were surprised......but I want to know damnit ~LoL~
Evidently....my secret person doesn't want to be publicly acknowledged...so come to me in PM......(ouu, that sounded perverted didn't it??)......anyway, send me a little PM....I promise I will keep it our little secret :)
I am really curious.....I am thanking you again, but I'd really like to know who I'm thanking *smiles*

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
you'll never find out. No one ever finds out.

Someone got me last year and I still have no idea who it is. For real.

Dabs

Registered Member
Ok Thanks Jeanie *smiles*

Tucker

Lion Rampant
It wasn't Tucker. Remember, I initially assumed that you had got it for yourself. A tip of the cap to your anonymous benefactor, anyway, whoever that is.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I have no idea who splurged and got me VIP4Life. Wish I knew.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
T & Monkey - you can upgrade your membership to VIP for a price. You get certain bonus features with it. Someone bought a VIP subscription for Dabs but we don't know who it was.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still don't understand why someone would drop that much money on someone but not tell them in order to get credit haha

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I know. I would have offered a blow job.