• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Donkey Kong Wishes You A Merry Christmas

dDave

V.I.P.
I found this while I was looking for something to help me make a new signature.

Merry Christmas!

This caught me by surprise when I found it, it's interesting that's all I have to say about it.

What do you think?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Wha....what do I have to think? I'm pretty much offended beyond words right now. Only Jesus can hold his arms out like that. Are you saying Jesus was a 3D, vest-wearing ape?! :rolleyes:

It's pretty creative. Who's the one at the top? I've never seen her before.

dDave

V.I.P.
That would be Tiny Kong, Dixie kongs little sister, she is one of the 5 playable characters in Donkey Kong 64.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I think my gayness just went up 15 points for seeing that picture. Thanks, dDave.

Malificus

Likes snow
That is awesome. Now, if only i had a copy of that game...
Same here, they need to release it on virtual console O:<

Iris

rainbow 11!
O: Awesome! Best Christmas tree eva!

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
they will release it for the virtual console sometime. I am not sure if I will wamnt to get it or not though.

dDave

V.I.P.
I've been waiting for it to come out for the DS for a long time now, I've beaten it twice on the N64 and still love it. It would be a great game to play on the go.