• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Nintendo Donkey Kong Country

dDave

V.I.P.
Yesterday I was thinking of a new avatar and I eventually decided that I would go with a picture from a Donkey Kong game, it's not too hard to realize which character I chose from a Donkey Kong Country game

This got me thinking about Donkey Kong Country, I beat this game once and remember it being really hard, I also made it a pretty good distance into the second game as well but I never even played the third game.

Did anyone beat all three games?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I beat the second one and loved it. I got pretty far in the other two but I didn't ever own these so I didn't get a chance to play them as much.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Donkey Kong Country is the only one I beat. I never really played any of the other ones for some reason.

24inchpythons

i played the first DK to a point where i started having nightmares about it, i also finished the second game and got about half-way through the third installment.

6footninja

Registered Member
I beat donkey kong country, God those were the days. Just sittin at home and playin SNES with my brothers.

lryusaki

Registered Member
I beat the first one, almost finished the second one and havent played the third yet

Yoshi531

Registered Member
I beat all three games and GBA version it was best DK game ever i spent weeks playing it and i made some friends to come and play with i think they are in Germany now

dDave

V.I.P.
I beat all three games and GBA version it was best DK game ever i spent weeks playing it and i made some friends to come and play with i think they are in Germany now
The only one that I have for GBA is the first one, I figured that it's not worth $20 per game when for $24 total I could get all 3 of them for VC on the Wii.

geo2004z

Registered Member
I beat the three Donkey Kong Country and I think the most difficult was the first of the series. At the other two when you had passed all the secrets in every level there was a "!" next to the name of level. But at the first there wasn't and for doin 102% I was falling in each hole at every level for finding a secret or a secret barrel. Very very very tough.