• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Done!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
nice job Angel it looks good : )

Julie

Registered Member
Very nice "ME" page! Looks good!

technoflutemom

Registered Member
I like it! I think it definitely paints you as a real artist instead of someone who just threw something together and stuck it on ebay. I can see why it is improving your sales!

palefrost

Registered Member
I love your work!

I would love to read on your about me page how you became interested or your influences to create. I think that would help you sell even more. I wonder if you should drop the personal photo though, I think its cool to imagine how the artist looks. Again my two cents. I expect change back!

Plumley

Registered Member
That painting is fantastic, loved it.

I was surprised to see your own picture there but, then again, I don't look at Me pages that often, so maybe it's something people expect. And I kept scrolling, looking for something about the artist and her work, too. I think maybe a little more information would make it even better.

mamab

Registered Member
Your painting is nice, but I agree with a few others that some information about yourself would be nice. :nod: