• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Donald Trump running for President

Rapier

V.I.P.
Somebody was running a few terms ago and laid out a plan for a double lined fence with motion detectors in between. I can't remember who but I do remember reading it and it really wasn't that expensive. So you'd have essientially a prison style fence, a few hundred feet of cleared land and then another prison styled fence. If anything enters the no-mans land section an alarm goes off, the cameras come on and border patrol has time to get there.

It still doesn't solve the problem of bordering a poor and corrupt nation. Maybe we should just annex Mexico and divide their state-owned oil company into chucks and sell it to the highest bidder. It seems like the citizens would support that, but who knows.

You gotta give it to Trump though. He's skillfully used this issue to set himself apart from a crowded field and has really hit a nerve with a lot of people.
It would be really inexpensive if we had illegals build it before we gave them their walking papers.

Rapier

V.I.P.
It could be Trump is so popular because he, like most Americans, believes vaccines are problematic. More likely he is just famous. I'm for Elizabeth Warren myself.

Last edited:

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Trump is an idiot. An idiot who is apparently very popular among the GOP electorate, according to the polls. If Trump ends up the next POTUS because of you crazy yanks, I'm volunteering for that one way mission to Mars. This is getting downright stupid.

- Cham

Rapier

V.I.P.
Any worse than wackos Perry and Walker. Both have visited Israel for vetting? As did Obama.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Perhaps the issue of illegal immigration deserves it's own thread (and probably has one). As for Trump, he could have the best immigration policy ever conceived, he's still an idiot. The US seems hell bent on bankrupting itself. I think electing "The Donald" as leader of the free world is the best, quickest way to do it. USA, with respect to your job as global superpower...

- Cham